Fieldbus Foundation problem

juzeko

Hello. We are commissioning some FF devices at rafinery. We have a problem with one of a FF device(ROSEMOUNT 3051 PT) who is connected at barrier(PEPPERL + FUCHS MOD.F2D0-FB-EX4-CG). The situation is this: We have a FF segment whit a trunk of 80m and 4 FF devices connected on 4 spurs with a length about 45 meters each. When we connect with a communicator 475 we see only 3 devices.We don't see one device, but this device is working..So we have measured the voltage on this device(11,80 VDC).We have also connected on a cable at the end of this intstrument with a communicator and have seen the other 3 devices.What could be a problem? A cable length (it's about 55m)? Any ideas it's kind of a urgent? THX

Similar Topics

Anyone know of a cheap foundation fieldbus communicator? Something like the USB 8486 H1, but one that does not cost $3k? Thanks, Trevor EDIT: I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know how to export the EDD files for a device in DeltaV Explorer 12.3? I can export the .fhx, but I have no idea how to get...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to interpret some data from an FF-H1 installation in which some FF-H1 devices experience very irregular behaviour in that the...
Replies
Views
My attempt to communicate with Foundation Fieldbus transmitters with Pactware and a new, out-of-the-box Softing FF modem are a disaster - failure...
Replies
Views
Having always used 4-20mA analogue signals we now have a project where the customer wants us to use a fieldbus system but has left it up to us...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom