dust transportation system

saydaw

hello, saydaw here
plz help me in developing ladder logic,for below is the total info i have otherwise i'll be suspended from college

BIL_TRL5.jpg

Well, a functional specification is better than nothing.

A diagram of the system would be neat. Maybe a description of the controller brand and model if you actually want ladder code.

With only this document, I couldn't generate a ladder logic program sufficient to keep you in school.

A cursory search of this Forum would have shown you that illustration of effort is the only way to get participation in homework questions.

I guess you're just going to suspended from college then. This website is not for having your homework done for you.

i don't want philosophy i want job to be completed before deadline if u cant solve than don't confuse with your stupid statements

assignment

i don't want philosophy i want job to be completed before deadline if u cant solve than don't confuse with your stupid statements

I can't believe this guy(n) he is asking for help but he did not do his assignment properly:confused:.

Before you post any comment here in this forum think first:sick:

Haha, actually I can do it quite easily, its obvious that you can't since you're asking for the help. But thanks anyways!!

It isn't a question of can't, it's a question of won't. We don't do your homework.

Start with just trying to write some logic. Take the first condition described and write the logic for that. Then add more. If you need help with how specific instructions work, ask for that specifically.

Don't expect us to get too shook up by saying you'll be suspended. That's what we used to call "a personal problem". To tell the truth we'd rather you get suspended and go into another field than have you skate through your school without learning how to do things and then inflict yourself on the industry. We already have enough graduates without sufficient job knowledge to meet the demand!

saydaw,

Here's the bottom line.
home work is to teach you something.
having someone do it for you isn't going to gain you anything
because, when you get into the real world, people will know
if you did your homework or not.

always remember,
1. homework teaches you how to problem solve.
2. where ever you go, take your reputation with you and leave it in good standing.
3. dont' burn bridges unless its necessary.

with your last post,
not only did you burn a bridge, you burnt the forrest
and most likely destroyed your future in getting any help
from us in real world applications.

james

What a comment. "if u cant solve..." Is this a joke?

I suppose most of us old timers could do this in our sleep on any plc you could throw at us; but who would want to help someone with an attitude like this?

Saydaw,

I am a member here because of the intelligence of the members, not that I am to be confused with being intelligence. I have never had to ask for help here yet but am fully convinced that anything I would question 99% of the members here could answer with minimal thought! If you would have attempted your homework first and then asked for help they probably would have obliged your request after seeing your attempt. They don't do homework but are willing to help you figure it out. This is definitely the wrong forum for your attitude....if I was you I wouldn't plan on ever getting help here now.

Your loss!;)

saydaw,

Here's the bottom line.
home work is to teach you something.
having someone do it for you isn't going to gain you anything
because, when you get into the real world, people will know
if you did your homework or not.

always remember,
1. homework teaches you how to problem solve.
2. where ever you go, take your reputation with you and leave it in good standing.
3. dont' burn bridges unless its necessary.

with your last post,
not only did you burn a bridge, you burnt the forrest
and most likely destroyed your future in getting any help
from us in real world applications.

james

While I fully understand the sentiment expressed by James and another I do not necessarily think they should be construed as a "dont come back idea".

For sure this guy needs to change his attitude when asking others for help. A shipload of humility will do him a lot of good and he needs to do a short apology.

I think and advocate this should be posted as
"HOW NOT TO GET HELP"
and it should be permanent
and at the top of the listing of topics ie "sticky".

Of course he can still send money and I will do his work for him - I think at double time nah make it triple time rate to overcome his ego.

Dan Bentler