dust transportation system

leitmotif,

You are correct, i didn't mean don't come back. I was simply pointing out several rules i try to live by and their consequences.

For example, i know someone who got mad at his boss and deliberately erased months of computer design work on purpose
after he got fired. He was then fired from another company for ***ual harrassment.
I have also known of electricians who got mad at their supervisor and mislabeled wiring on purpose. they kept the correct wiring diagram but gave their boss the bad one.
Do you think i will allow these people to get hired where i work? No! Because i don't want to have to deal with the heartache they can create if they get mad and quit.

Your work attitude and work ethic will always follow you where ever you go. The longer you are in the business, the more people you know and the more they know you and your work history.

in my opinion, this guy is out for the grade and he doesn't care how he gets it.

regards,
james