How to open ALSPA P80 Programs in Proficy?

ruby.n

I have some ALSPA PLC programs that can be opened with P80. But I need to open them on Proficy Machine Edition. How to I convert these P80 files to the required format????

Help !

I have some ALSPA PLC programs that can be opened with the P80 platform. But I need to open them on Proficy Machine Edition. How to I convert these P80 files to the required format????

I know nothing about the Alspa line beyond that it's the same hardware as the GE Series 90. Did someone tell that this is possible or are you just hoping it is because of the hardware?
Proficy has tools to let you import project folders originally created with Logicmaster or VersaPro. If the file structure of the Alspa project looks like either of those, then perhaps it can be done. Try starting a new project with Proficy, then right click on the PLC target, select "Import", then either Logicmaster VersaPro or Cimplicity Control folder and browse to the folder that includes your Alspa project to see if Proficy recognizes anything.

Hi Steve,

Thanks for that. I have been told that it is possible to convert the program (ALSPA P80 Pilot compatible) to be compatible with Proficy Machine Edition.
But no one seems to know how. I have used the technique you've suggested and successfully opened P8 compatible programs (not P80) with Proficy Machine Edition.