Omron CJ1M CPU22 communication to PC

nano9600

Hello,

can anybody explain me how to connect to CJ1M DB9. I would like to edit a program in PLC. I do not have original cable, but the pinout which I use is
PLC---------PC
2-----------3
3-----------3
9-----------5
|

Am I right? What port settings have I to use? What pin configuration mast to be on PLC?

Thanks.

2-2
3-3
4-7
5-9
6-8
7-5
8-4

female to male default on Omron is 9600 7 e 1, I believe however you should not need to change your comport to see it. make sure you check the switch under the cover switch 5 turn to he off position this will place it in the host link rather than the toolbus or sysmac protocal.
If you are using a USB port you may or may not be able to connect with standard converters you would under the toolbus or sysmac however I usually could under the host link better bet is to get the proper converter Omron CIF31. the peripheral cable is cqm1-cifo2 with adaptor CPM2C-CN111 or I believe but not positive you can also use CS1W-CN226 if you have the Omron book of cables publication cat no 9752 its Cbl- 202 this can be downloaded from the Omron website and its all the Rs 232 cables for your pre programmed project it will use the comport you programmed it for so you may need to right click the project tree CPU symbol goto change to select your comport rather than auto connect

Last edited: