How to make a motion of conveyor by GSC.

nouvells

Hi everybody,
I have conveyor in follow figure:
wincc1.jpg

I want to programme for a motion of this conveyor but i don't know how to do this!
Pls help me!
:(

Motor transmits moment to conveyor, but you should'nt consider this. I want to make those rectangle to move about between two confines, they represent a motion of conveyor.

I know nothing about your software but most packages have the ability to change the visibility of an object.

This leads to the brute force method of animation which is to draw all slides on the screen and then turn them on and off in succession using a series of bits from the controller. The faster you cycle through the bits, the faster the animation moves.

More sophisticated packages have the ability to dynamically set the x and y pixel locations of items on the screen via registers in the PLC. A couple packages which do this are Beijer Information Designer and Eaton/MicroInnovation Galileo.