RSLogix 500 - Online Toolbar - Where is it?

gappvembe

l0O2k.png

I have no idea where it went.
It's the same if I just open up the program or with a PLC.
:confused::unsure:

It probably got moved to some other place off screen. This can happen when you rearrange things and then resize the main window, or when using dual monitors and then you switch back to a single monitor.

There is a fix that will set all the windows back to the defaults...I will have to hunt for the information...

EDIT:

If you have changed your software settings views or toolbars or other and things look differently now than you expect or are used to, you can launch the software in a manner as to reset all these things to be the way they were when you first ever launched this software. To do so simply hold the left side <CTRL><SHIFT> keys down on your computer while launching the software.

On the taskbar maximize your application. I think it has been expanded so much (as Okie PC suggests) that the online bar could be offscreen. 'Maximize' should fit it to your screen. Then you should see it lurking in a corner somewhere.