Read SMS from modem to PLC.

Oyva83

Hello.

Searched the forum after answers to my task, but no result answered my question.

I've got a Modicon(SE) TSX Micro PLC connected to a Westermo GD-01 modem via the PCMCIA-slot(TSX SCP 111 RS232) in the PLC. I've been able to send SMS via the plc through the modem, but having a hard time reading incoming SMS messages to the PLC.

Anyone tried this out before?

Similar Topics

hello everyone, please help me to read sms from gsm using rslogix500...plz give some demo code...
Replies
Views
Hello, We would like to implement the following: How can we read SMS data in WinCC from a GSM Modem (wavecom) without PLC usage)? Also, how can...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly experienced programming and modifying existing FTView ME programs. I have also used FTView SE to make modifications to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom