programing a Pico PLC's analog input

PBNAUDIO

Anyone know how to program a AB Pico 1760-18-lbwb-ex analog input's to be compared against a constant ? Any links etc would be greatly appreciated

I've never done it but looks like you need to use the <= and >= value to get the equivilent to = to, Under the comparision tab you can find those options

Edit: just re thought about that and that obviously won't work I can't see an = to option either.

Last edited:
the only options on this model I can see is the <= to value and the >= to value so I found a way to get it to work by using the break option

one way you can get it is if you want value 2.9 as your constant
then set A01 as break <= to 2.9 and A02 as break >= to 3.0 the output

untitled.jpg