Beckhoff software

stu

hi guys, can anyone time me what i need to talk to a beckhoff plc , i have a machine that has a beckhoff plc twincat but apart from that what does the software cost and what do i need? i now this is not much but i will try to find out more
thanks stu

Hi stu, you can download a fully functional 30-day trial version of TwinCAT from the Beckhoff website and get online with most any Beckhoff hardware. Depending on the model number of your hardware, you may need PLC or NC motion control software to see the program, it would be best to ask your OEM what you need, they may have security measures in place on the PLC.

You should get with your local sales office for pricing. In England, that would be Hayes Controls...
http://www.hayescontrols.co.uk/