Tricky....

Zephyr

When I route my encoder through an intrinsic barrier, I get lag errors, "check encoder" errors and all kinds a fun stuff. My supply voltage is within +/- 5%
Using the same Vs, if I jump around the barrier, all is fine.
I also tried using a brand new galvanically safe barrier, no luck.

5v BEI encoder and BEI barrier
Supply voltage is from SEW MOVIDRIVE(controller)

I'm assuming a lot, but believe it may have worked at one time because the whole set-up was spec'd and installed years ago. Someone noticed that the four ISB's were bypassed so I'm trying to figure it out. So far, only confusion o_O

Similar Topics

Good Eve Gentlemen, We had this cold room which was converted to hot room before I joined this work. Everthing was fine until a month ago, they...
Replies
Views
Hi Here's a question I'm about to ask Omron.. as soon as I can figure out who to ask.. It's complicated asking support.. their web email form...
Replies
Views
I have a controller that gets turned on by the push of a momentary push button with one set of contacts, and remains on using a single SPDT non...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am just out of school and working in my first engineering position doing mostly PLC (SLC500) work at a small company. I have been...
Replies
Views
We have faced a tricky problem . The panel view Plus 1000 is not going online..The network guy "Ping" from system and shows that the node is ok...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom