Mitsubishi analog module

theripley

Hi,

Being new to analog programming, I did read the FX2N-4DA user's guide shown in the attachment.

My question is what does the -2000 to +2000 & 0 to +1000 range means? Is this a scaled value or an analog value?

Take note as well that it says," Operation procedure 3.) Analog values will be sent from D0(BFM#1), D1(BFM#2), D2(BFM#3)& D3(BFM#4) to the respective output channels of FX2N-4DA."

Does this confirms that -2000 to +2000 & 0 to +1000 range is referring to an analog?

Pls. help:)

Hi,theripley
yes,It's the digital output value which refer to an analog input value.
-------
voltage input...=..... digital output
+10 = +2000
-10 = -2000

Last edited:
Hi P-Prock !
Can you help me!
I have some problem when connect PLC with WinCC use Modbus protocol . But I don't know how to do to WinCC "understand" Modbus protocol ! May i add new driver in Wincc (some thing like "Modbus serial . chn") .
Thanks !

BFM 1 to 4 are actually the actual output data. Whatever digital value within the specified range written to those BFM 1 to 4 using TO instruction shall have corresponding analog values (volts or mA depending on your output mode select)on the output channels. i.e. if your digital value is -2000 then you got -10vdc and +2000 you got +10vdc. It's just a straight line formula to get any other values within the range. Also remember that the TO instruction means you are writing data from the MPU to the special function block while the FROM instruction is reading data from special function block.

Hi,

Written on the user's manual fo the module is on the attachment..

This is an example program that should be used by the user in order to out an analog value..
So here's what I did. I inserted this program on my program & transfer data ch1 to D0, data ch2 to D1, data ch3 to D2 & data ch4 to D3. Is this correct?

You mean you are going to use all 4 channels? You just also have to select whether you want a voltage or current output on specific channel. Based on the sample program on the manual, H2100 written to BFM #0, means that ch 1 and 2 are voltage output, ch3 and 4 are current output. If your system requires the same set up then it's ok.