Controlnet Redundancy

brijacq

Hiya all,

Previously setup a standard ControlLogix redundant system and all works well. (2*7 slot rack, 1*L63 CPU, 1*Ethernet EN2T, 1*Controlnet CN2R, 1*Redundancy Module RM) running firmware 16.8

Need to add some more racks/cpu's for different plant and need to use produced/consumed tags for comms between cpu's. Is it ok to add another controlnet card to the existing redundant racks so effectivly keeping the existing ControlNet seperate from the new ControlNet.

Setup Redundent ControlNet network

Hi there

I want to setup a redundent CNet network with a CN2R controlnet card but I dont know where to start. I have got the whole network healthy on A, but when I unplug A the network falls over. Can anybody please help.;)

Thanx