Panelview Plus trends

jonfarrugia

I want to know if it is possible to plot a trend from values stored in an array.

I have about 150 data points stored in an array in the PLC that I'd like to use to create a trend. How can I do this?

Create a tag and add it to your trend data model and onto a trend screen. Create logic that on a periodic basis moves each sucessive address in the array into the tag.

Anyone else have any other ideas on this.
I have been doing the same thing godfrey had mentioned and then found this thread.
It works.. sortof.. but i have 100 data points and need to get them onto the trend way faster than the PV can possibly detect the changes..
Is there any other ways to display data similiar to a trend plot with the PV+? I have the CE version as well although that doesnt really give me any more options in the actual HMI app..
I used to do this way back in the day with PV Standards using Bar Graphs lined up next to each other. It definately feel into the "brute force" category.... Anyone ever seen any custom ActiveX contols for this?

You could use 100 tiny rectangles with position animation.

Crimson 3.0 has a Scatter Graph which I used to do what you want. Changing your PV+ to a G3 is probably an extreme solution though.