Scada newbie

dt

D
Scada; Does anyone know of a REALLY cheap or better yet free Scada. I'm just messing around with a small home automation project and I'm looking for some software I can play around with without the communications or runtime hassles. I'm playing with an Omron plc, and this project is just for my own personal benefit. I've got ladder logic figured out, and touch screens too. I want to start mucking about more with Scada. Also, it's got to run with xp.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, Newbie with Siemens here. I will be configuring and deploying for a project of mine for WinCC redundancy. I have read this article...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, This probably is a very silly and simple question, but I have about 56 devices all of the same type. (i,e use the same device addresses...
Replies
Views
Hi all... I have a project that uses SCADA. and I am very new with this SCADA. I will use LG PLC with type Master K200 or K300 CPU. does anyone...
Replies
Views
So I'm pretty new around here but I come looking for advice or suggestions to research. Im the plant electrician/SCADA guy for a warer department...
Replies
Views
I have an old plc in the system I have, moxa nport was used to communicate with scada, I want to replace the plc with cj2m cpu33 and eliminate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom