Wincc archiving

rizwan1530

Hi gus
i want an application so that i can extract data from wincc "tag logging fast" files on excel or any any other format.or is there any way to extract this wincc archiving data in some excel format.....

thanks
rizwan

yes I did it before, in Graphic designer creatr online Table for the tag... then make a print "save" for this table (on PDF printer) then copy the contenent of PDF file to notepad file, then convert this file to excel as below:
open excel
data
from text

for more information please don'e hesitate to contact me.

Thnx marwan
But now i have wincc connectivity pack7.0..i want to see this wincc archiving data in my SQL...but i dont know how to configure it..........i just want to bring my tag loging fast archiving data in my SQL

Which version of WINCC is used? you can use the data monitoring software (Siemens Product) to get data.

And, are you using PCS7 or just WINCC?