WinCC Flexible Problem

Q-rius

Good day,
I'm using WinCC Flexible 2007 HF4.
When trying to compile the project I'm getting the following warning that I can't find any explination for:

Warning: The expected order of scripts and functions in runtime cannot always be maintained. This may lead to unexpected operating modes. Please take the documentation into consideration.

It would be great if you could direct me to what might be going wrong.
Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
Q-rius

I think that what it telling you is that several scripts may be active concurrently and that the order of execution cannot be guarenteed. If the process is reliant on script "a" executing before script "B" then you may ahve a problem.

Nick

Thank you Manglemender (Nick) for your reply,
Unfortunately, the warning still shows although I canceled the calling of the (one) script I was calling.
Now, I only have 1) ResetBit 2) ResetBit 3) ActivateScreen.
Not calling any scripts from where i shows the warning is.

Please advice,
Q-rius

Have you tried a 'Rebuild all' or 'delete temporary files'(can't remember what its called in 2007) prior to compilation?

I second the "rebuild all".

Another thing, maybe it has to do with functions that are called by tags, or by loading or leaving of screens. Maybe these functions overlap in some way.

Thank you all, STL???, JesperMP,
The Delete Temporary Files in the Options menu did solve the problem.
Obiously it was just a bug.

Thank you for your support,
Keep up the good work
BEST regards,
Q-rius