ABB ACSM1 drive

eams2010

Hello All, I have an ABB drive type ACSM1. Does any one know the part number of its control panel? is it standard control panel or not? and can it be connected to the drive through a standard Ethernet cable or not?
thanks

There is a seven-segment display on the standard ACSM1 but an optional full three line display keypad can be added if desired. The part number is ACS-CP-U and is very similar to the keypads used on the ACS350 and 550. Connection is thru a standard CAT5 cable.

Actually, the ACSM1 is intended as a system component with most Human Interfacing done thru a PLC or HMI as part of a larger system. Drive programming will normally be done with a PC running DriveStudio software.

Applications using the optional keypad are expected to be rather uncommon.

Thanks DickDV, I have another question. Is it available to change the ACSM1 drive parameters, upload parameters, and download them using the control panel or using the software is a must.

I believe you can use the keypad but it is a monumental task--not easy. This is a systems drive and is designed for as much software assistance as possible.