ABB ACSM1 Strange Fault Code

VictorBit

Hello,

As the Topic says i'm having a strange fault code on my ACSM1.

The inverter controls a conveyor in a steak machine. It is controlled as a slave unit, I got another M1 that is the master (which is controlled over profibus from a Siemens s7-314C-2PN/DP system).

The machine was FAT-tested in Sweden for 2weeks without any problems.

Now when the machine is installed on-site ( in another county in europe ) the installer getting a fault code as you can see in the picture.

If you read the manual for the ACSM1 the fault code says;

Incorrect input power and motor
cable connection (i.e. input
power cable is connected to
drive motor connection).

And the solution to the problem is ;

Check input power connections.

You can bypass the fault code by entering (0) in paramter 46.08.

I wanna know why this fault is here and why we dident saw it on the FAT-test.

The electrical cabinet where shipped with the machine so all the cable connections was still intact when the cabinet left Sweden.

Has anyone experienced this before?,

Sorry for a long thread, thanks in advance,

V__66D9.jpeg

osman, according to the installer the phase position is correct. Yes the fault is there when the vfd is powerd on.

badger,the supply voltage is in the specified limits from the electrical specifitions the cabinet was constructed from

you need communicate the commissioning engineer to check the external problem,

since the FAT have done but not SAT.

check list form must observe.

whether disconnect any cable go to motor side than power up again.

isolate the internal and external problem.

Thanks for the help all, the problem was solved last week 2014-10-17.

The fault was that the installer had clamped the motor cable and caused an shortcircuit.

Thanks all for the fast help,

Best regards Victor