CX Programmer - bool array to word question

kzdev

how to convert a bool array to word?

for example I have the array bool variable with name test_arr[16]. How can assign it to the word variable with name test_word?

how to convert a bool array to word?

for example I have the array bool variable with name test_arr[16]. How can assign it to the word variable with name test_word?

Assuming that test_arr[16] has a base of W0.00, and test_word has an address of D0, then simply use MOV W0 D0. :cool:

But what can I do in the case that the test_arr[] and test_word is a local variable where they have unknown address?

Similar Topics

I am setting a bit from an array of bool if something happens that will create a fault ( cylinder does not make a certain position when output is...
Replies
Views
bonjour je souhaiterais savoir si c'est possible de faire communiquer Cx-programmer ( logiciel de programmation des automates Omron ) avec...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
I need a good website or tutorial to learn plc programming Thank you
Replies
Views
Hello ! I am trying to use an omron cj2m-cpu33 with a CP1W-CIF01 plug in serial connector to talk to a zebra ZT610 printer. I am getting the data...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom