AB pico

whippee2

I came across a Allen Bradley Pico plc the other day in another factory. I havent seen these before and there was no booklet in the cabinet (as per normal). I was wondering if I can view the ladder logic view the small led display on the plc?

thanks again
Whippee

Unless the originator locked it with a password, you should be able to see the program on the screen. It is very abreviated and no comments but you can see it. You should find the manual at AB's site so you know what you are looking at and son accidentally change something. For that matter you could look at Moeller or Eaton's sites as well since they are the same exact products with different printing on the plastic but Eaton/Moeller call them Easy Relays.

If the program has a lot of logic it will probably be better to download the free PicoSoft software from Rockwell and purchase a cable. The cables are cheap and it makes using these little units a pleasure vs a pain. Just my 2 cents. Good Luck!!