tag vs cross refrance

Eng.Abdo

Dear all

i have a group of tags "say 10 tags" in each tag am adding "say _X". now after renaming each tag i will go to Cross ref to replace them with previous tags that were added before so they can be change as well in my graphics screen were they are add.

the thing is, is there any way to do this faster nested of changing them one by one. is there a saving engineering time methods.

thanks
o_O

Similar Topics

All - I don't know much about PLC5, I am more from ControlLogix. Can someone answer this: So I am looking at a N262:10 tag with offset 2...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a concept I have implemented with other PLCs whereby I use alias variables in the PLC to expose cross-reference information to the...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been asked by management to help design a PLC-based solution which will retrieve data from multiple geographically disparate...
Replies
Views
I am using old Fix32 and need to perform a cross reference on all the tags used on each screen (Picture), but can't seem to figure out a way to do...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am having a problem in RSLogix 5000 that I have never seen before, and my co worker is having the same issue. When we cross reference a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom