Maple system Touch Panel

Mtech

I have recently setup this Maple system touchpanel to control a project that I was working on. But since a Allen-Bradley C600 touchpanel will not work on another project I am looking at a donor and this Maple system HMI5056T is the least expensive one. Working from the advice from everyone on this forum I got pretty comfortable programming this to work with a Micrologix. Is there anyone out there with experience using this Maple System with a Controllogix? I just need to adjust some conveyor speeds and reference the speeds. And am kinda lost on the tag addressing. Thanks in advance.

Not too difficult with the latest programming software/panel firmware. Basically you will need to create tags or aliases with names like the SLC/PLC memory registers (N7, B8, etc.). Their website has a good document that explains the tag name (and data type) requirements.

Here is the link for the document.

http://www.maplesystems.com/1036/10360118.pdf

Last edited: