PanelView Plus Webpage

BillRobinson

I've just upgraded the firmware in an existing panelview to the latest and greatest. One of the new firmware features is a webpage that mimics the panelview's program (monitor only, no control). I can't seem to get this to work, i'm getting an ACCESS DENIED screen. Anybody play with this new feature yet?

I've just upgraded the firmware in an existing panelview to the latest and greatest. One of the new firmware features is a webpage that mimics the panelview's program (monitor only, no control). I can't seem to get this to work, i'm getting an ACCESS DENIED screen. Anybody play with this new feature yet?

Not yet, but I have the hardware/firmware ready to go. I am assuming you have ticked the box that includes the viewpoint application when downloading the runtime file?

My apologies :oops:, it is when creating the runtime file, not downloading it.

There is a tickbox at the bottom, that says include ViewPoint content, I think it ticked by default, so you should be ok.

Ah-ha! Thanks for the link. I had fished around for a bit for a download but gave up (obviously I didn't look hard enough!). I'm trying to figure it out now...

No luck for me.

I installed FT 5.10 as well as updated my terminal from 5.10.00.00 to 5.10.01.09. I then installed ViewPoint and went through that and published all of my screens. Then I made the runtime with the box checked, downloaded and no luck bringing it up in my browser.

Have you actually seen it work lostcontrol?

Ah-ha! Thanks for the link. I had fished around for a bit for a download but gave up (obviously I didn't look hard enough!). I'm trying to figure it out now...
No problem, I fished also, and in the end our distributor sent it to me.

No luck for me.

I installed FT 5.10 as well as updated my terminal from 5.10.00.00 to 5.10.01.09. I then installed ViewPoint and went through that and published all of my screens. Then I made the runtime with the box checked, downloaded and no luck bringing it up in my browser.

Have you actually seen it work lostcontrol?
No, not yet. I am due for a site visit to go through this process. Interesting that it does not work for you, what is your PV+ configuration?
I know for the 2 that I am due to do, I have to upgrade to a 64Mb CF & 128 Ram, it currently is 32/32 I think.

Ken has the answer (once again).

I just punched the IP address in my browser. I'm a dummy.

I'm out of the office so I won't have an opportunity to try it again until Thursday.