Best Micrologix 1500 Communication

juanmdx

Hi,

I've an AB Micrologix 1500 PLC and I need to monitor it from a 5Km distance.
Right now the Micrologix is communicated to a Panel View so, in order to monitor it I need a communication module.

Can you please reccommend me a comunication module from which I can monitor this PLC, I looking for a reliable and easy solution, maybe something wireless, but I'm up for anything.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks

Juan

Similar Topics

I have a system where I need to read ~10 floats from an F file in a Micrologix that has 110 values, but the ones I need are scattered throughout...
Replies
Views
While there's a few options, I just assume that the the Control/CompactLogix should be able to push/pull information over EtherNet/IP, correct...
Replies
Views
As per topic, which PLC should I use to get a little experience under my belt. I can get a micrologic off ebay for 100 and its an industry...
Replies
Views
Compactlogix controller, program has 28 conveyors that use TON's to start the conveyors. The TT sounds a warning horn during start and the DN...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom