br-automation panel slave controller

sshijuthomass

Please help me, Where can i download the software for connecting pc and br-automation panelware 4C2210-01-510, thanking you in anticipation

Hello,
according to data sheet it needs to be progammed with PG2000(PL2000).

I personally could provide you PG2000, but I do not have PL2000.

Please see also this link in case you dont know already,
there is some chapters about panelware and also documentation about cable and so on....

http://www.br-automation.com/cps/rde/xchg/br-productcatalogue/hs.xsl/services_66491_ENG_HTML.htm

In the end I think you should write an Email to B&R support to provide you a download link for PG.2000 as well as PL.2000 (I guess it is this what you need to change the display, PG.2000 for the PLC control changing).

hope it helps,
br
bb

br-automation

thank you very much ,for the help pl also let me know where can i get the dispaly board for br-automation 2x40VFT (4D2024.00-090) or equivalent in middle east.

regards
Shiju

Hello,
according to data sheet it needs to be progammed with PG2000(PL2000).

I personally could provide you PG2000, but I do not have PL2000.

Please see also this link in case you dont know already,
there is some chapters about panelware and also documentation about cable and so on....

http://www.br-automation.com/cps/rde/xchg/br-productcatalogue/hs.xsl/services_66491_ENG_HTML.htm

In the end I think you should write an Email to B&R support to provide you a download link for PG.2000 as well as PL.2000 (I guess it is this what you need to change the display, PG.2000 for the PLC control changing).

hope it helps,
br
bb