Factory Link - Client Builder main thread hang up

gandhimathi

Hello All,

Currently i'm working on Facotry Link Server and Client module.

When whole application is up and running for long hours and user is not interacted with that the Client builder module not at all responding in the UI part. But when we checked the Task manager the Task status is running.

Kindly suggest me some options to resolve, if any body resolved(faced) this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Gandhi.

Similar Topics

Hi Factory Link people In an older Factory Link system with a number of clients (Graph.exe used on pc with NT4) there is a need for a new client...
Replies
Views
hi all, what's the best way to check the com link between PLC and FTView site edition ? i have a task to run when the link is broken Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi guys. Do you have some experience with Balluff I/O Link Master BNI004A? I have some problem with it. I cant access his webserver anymore and...
Replies
Views
We just got a new computer and in the process of moving Factory link to it and get it up and running.We had to install a different card a...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Generally I don't do this, but I've been trying to help Jasper from South Africa make a post to the forum. My support has been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom