s7-400, programing issue.

altafjamadar

s7-400, programing issue.
dear all greatings,
one of my m/c program made in s7 400 is working ok ,but we found a syntex error in FC 2 block due to which only FC2 not go in online mode .is it posible with error .
please guide me.
Attached Images
attachment.php

i agree with moggie, do a compare with the cpu.
And the call function wont work like that, you need something to call like another FC or a FB. And you do not use "end call".

That is what shows up when there is no function that was called. Check if there is this REAL_TO_WORD function in your blocks folder.

Similar Topics

dear all greatings, one of my m/c program made in s7 400 is working ok ,but we found a syntex error in FC 2 block due to which only FC2 not go in...
Replies
Views
Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
I have a micro1400 processor running two routines (transfer compression/compression molding press). Recipe parameters are stored from job to job...
Replies
Views
Is there anyone who can help me regarding this HMI is missing the choices when I make a new Device in TIA. Only 7" Display above are the choices...
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom