GPS/pressure sensor

spartan_dude

[FONT=&quot]I kind of stumbled on this website and hopefully I can get some help hear. I am a student at Michigan State University, and I'm doing research for a professor. We are looking to take position and force reading simultaneously and run that around 5-10 Hz. Currently we are using a HL 2x8 Field-Mate 3000psi cylinder, with a Omega PX305-5KI Pressure Transducers which is then connected to a Omega DP41-S-DC strain gage meter which goes into a Trimble Ranger via a serial cable. The Trimble Ranger is getting position reading via Bluetooth from a Trimble ProXT receiver. The Ranger is running on Trimble?s TerraSync software, and we are not able to get readings any faster than 1Hz also it doesn?t seem to take both readings unless if you manually take points, which is not practical with our for our application. We would like to be able to have this system just stream automatically. This is intended for tillage demonstrations. If any of you guys have any ideas of software that would work for this or any other ideas please let me know.

Thanks for your time and help, [/FONT]