SMD component

johneedw

Dear friends,
i need informations about the type of the SMD component shown below. i've draw it beccause i cannt take a clear photo to it. please tell me if that is a diode or not and how can i test it?
note/ this smd component relating to a semiens plc card.
waiting for help..

attachment.php

Just a guess, looks like a capacitor with the 4.7 and the 50D numbers. If it is not a capacitor and is a diode it will read low resistance in forward polarity direction and high resistance in the reverse polarity direction using an ohmeter. If it happens to be a resistor it will read the same with either polarity and a value of 4.7 ohms or some multipier such as 47, 470, 4700 or even higher. Maybe this will help a little.

Similar Topics

hi all, i am building a new conveyor system and i have to use lenze smd vfds. i am not much familiar to them, and i have no time for reading big...
Replies
Views
Hello, My background is IT, and I have very little (effectively zero) understanding of PLCs. I have been tasked with acquiring version 2 of...
Replies
Views
I am trying to implement a profibus network and am a newbie in the automation and communication industry. what are the components required for the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Need help with coding for a faulty component sensor which we are using a push button as we are using a test rig. the plc is a allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have access to a programmer's manual for this? Specifically, I am looking for instructions for the advanced toolbox objects such as...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom