plc going to stop mode

Welcome to the Forum, Mohammed. I hope that you can find some help here.

It would be useful if you would post more information about your specific PLC.

My guess is that it's a Siemens device, because the German word "Fehler" means "Error" in English, and the specific error code you mentioned "UAFEHL" appears in a user manual for a Sinumerik 840 machine controller.

Please post as much useful information as you can gather about the controller, the system it is controlling, and how the error code appears to you.

Similar Topics

Hello friends I think this is the second post about this all over the internet, first one was in 2013 by some guy from Canada who experienced the...
Replies
Views
Good Day everyone I am currently writing a program for a 4 cylinder press i have it mostly done. just have one issue with my program where i...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, so I'm having issues going online with a plc using TIA V13. I feel like I must be missing something basic in my understanding. New to...
Replies
Views
Really interesting analysis on if, why and when Soft PLCs are going to replace standard Hard PLCs in the industry...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, we supplied a system to a client with a panel contains s7-1200 CPU along with digital and analog I/O cards, it was...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom