1756-DHRIO Series B - Baud Rate?

kdcui

Lifetime Supporting Member
I'm working on an old piece of a equipment with a Series B DHRIO card. The config switches on the side of the card only allow you to select 0 or 1 for DH+ / RIO, and do not have the option to select speed for RIO like on the new cards (2-7 are invalid)

What baud rate does this older card communicate at when in RIO mode? Is it just 57.6k?

I'm working on an old piece of a equipment with a Series B DHRIO card. The config switches on the side of the card only allow you to select 0 or 1 for DH+ / RIO, and do not have the option to select speed for RIO like on the new cards (2-7 are invalid)

What baud rate does this older card communicate at when in RIO mode? Is it just 57.6k?

I believe you set that under the Module Properties. Either Offline and download, or you may be able to do it in Program Mode. It is grayed out in Run Mode anyway. I can't put any of our Control Logix PLCs into Program at the moment to test that.

Hope that helps.

Stu....