S7 Softing OPC to WONDERWARE

GNBLogic

Hello,

Having issues with communication between Wonderware OPC Link and Softing OPC Server. It shows a Good Connection. I'm able to bring it up all the Block info on the softing demo without any issues. But, When i use WWClient with the OPC Link it gives me a Syntax Error. Not sure why? I have addressed as such DB30.DBD280 for a Real Number.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in Advance.

The addressing in intouch should be e.g.

rDB30,REAL280 for Reals
iDB30,INT280 for Integers
dDB30,X280.0 for Bits

remember and seperate with comma not full stop !!

hope this helps.

LH

Similar Topics

Hi, a customer has an installation on which a Yamatake DCS monitors about 60 Rosemount FF temperature transmitters. The DCS is a Mobdus RTU master...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, where can I find Softing Profibus Configurator ? (For use with ABB ROBOT)
Replies
Views
Hello: Has anybody used Codesys as a Windows Profibus master using Softing's ProfiUSB master board? There is no good documentation and I am...
Replies
Views
Hello people, have somebody an experience with Softing Gateway? I need to connect Profinet devices to EthernetIP network. Looks like not very...
Replies
Views
I got an email from a supplier this morning about a new SQL bridge module for the 1769 platform, and thought some folks here might find it useful...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom