Recipes in Magelis

jcurado

Hi

I normally do the HMI in with Magelis panels for Telemecanique PLCs.

I have this problem that never could solve: How can I display the recipe’s name?

When the operator saves a recipe, one name is given in the “Save” page. He can later upload that recipe. Every costumer asks to have the current recipe name available so he can know if the machine is well adjusted to the production. Does anyone know how to do it?
I tried many times without success, but still hoping that it’s feasible and that the problem is programmer’s (my self) inability.

Hope you understand the problem (and the lousy English)

João

Similar Topics

Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
A project recently went through to replace an old computer that was running Wonderware with a new computer. After a bit of work I was able to get...
Replies
Views
Hi, is there a way to add modules and submodules in recipes? Because I have several models with different variants each. Or what is the best way...
Replies
Views
Hi all... Is there in any way to control FT view ME HMI Recipe from PLC. Like download or change recipe through PLC command.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom