Redlion OPC Master and Marquee Question

wutnots

I'm pretty familiar with the Redlion G3 Series and modular controllers. However, I was thinking of using some of the Plant floor Marquees with either a modular controller or a G3. I noticed, it does not look like you can use the Marquee with Crimson 3.0. Is that correct. If I have to use it with Crimson 2.0, can I set that controller or G3 with the Marquee up to be on a OPC master network and communicate with a G3 that was setup with Crimson 3.0 with no problems. Thanks

You are correct, the remote display primitive has not yet been added to C3.

You cannot use the OPC master in C2 to read data from a unit programmed with C3, but you could make the C2 device an OPC Master to the unit programmed with C2.

Regards,
Dan

Are there plans in the near future to implement the remote display feature in C3 version Devices. I already have a device already programmed in C3, mainly because its so much easier.

It is tough to provide an accurate timeline due to other developments, but we hope to get to it within a few months.

Regards,
Dan