omron CX supervisor showing DATA LOCATION is invalid for this type of point

vinoddeswal

hi ,
i'm using CX supervisor and while assigning an input/output value to a tag its showing that DATA location is invalid for this type of point.what does it mean?but i have created same project on my laptop and its working fine but on desktop its showing that error.....!!!!!i have configured the plc and after that its showing that error.....any help ?????????its urgent....
thanks in advance.also i have unistalled that program two times and developed that scada screens but again same problem occurs....plz plz plz help

Similar Topics

Hello, Never done a project with cx-supervisor, but I would need to edit existing compiled project. Is it possible to get the (PLC) point data...
Replies
Views
Hi What is the best solution to have a comunication between a PC (XP OS) with a HMI CX Supervisor and a PLC OMRON CQM1H? The distance between...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am doing a project using CX Supervisor. I'm doing mostly data collection and monitoring of machines. I'm trying to add a marquee to inform...
Replies
Views
Have just finished working with a intergrator to replace a Beckhoff CX 1000 unit with a Advantech Industrial Panel. Kept having connection...
Replies
Views
Has anyone done SMS messaging from an Omron CJ2J-CPU31 PLC? If so could you help please. Omron here in Oz have not had any experience doing this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom