Mitsubishi Assistance Request

mrtweaver

I have been trying to look thru the mitsubishi data that I have and well I dont seem to be having much luck so I thought if I posted a mitsubishi command here someone might be able to tell me exactly what it does.

The Mitsubishi PLC in question is a FX1N-24MT

The command is:

----(SPD X000 D130 D10)--

I am assuming by what I do know that the end result of this will be stored in D10, but exactly as to what this command does I have not been able to find out. Any assitance greatly appreciate.

Also if you want I have attached the program to this post. What I am trying to do is find out what math is being used on input X3 so that they can display the speed of the machine in Feet Per Min. If you can see exactly how they are accomplishing that and what formula they are using I would appreciate you pointing that out as well. Thanks again and to all have a great day and a wonderful weekend.

The command detects the number of pulses from an encoder. X000 is the input, D130 is the length of time the pulses are counted in MS and the result is in D10. The value held in D130 will be the time.

So does that mean X000 is actually Input X0? Or is there more that goes on behind the backround. Such as since there are 3 zeros does it use X0, X1, and X2 or does it just simply use one input?

Mrtweaver: If you need a programming manual, I have an electronic version I could send, however it's just under 7mb. If you want it, contact me at
[email protected]
I'm using a FX1N-24MT to control my house. It takes care of the solar, night time cooling, heat pump and air handler. Uses a Beijer E710 for access. Works real well, been in service since '01