1768-PA3 Availability...

Eric Nelson

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi guys,

I just found out that the 1768-PA3 CompactLogix AC Power Supply I ordered is on backorder, and won't ship until the end of the month... :(

Just wondering if anyone here has one on the shelf in their parts room that I can buy? Or, alternatively, if your local AB distributor has one in stock?

Getting down to the wire on this project, and this backorder is not helping... o_O

🍻

-Eric

Thanks, rdrast...Had I known about the availability issue, I would have switched to a PB3. My 24V supply for the I/O, etc. will have to be larger to accommodate the PB3's power requirements, and I'd rather not do that.

Actually, I would have specified a different PLC altogether, but my customer requested AB... :confused:

Turtle's the one claiming the backorder, olias. I guess you placed your order before me, and got the last one... ;)

🍻

-Eric

oops! ... I stand corrected ...

yep - you're right ... I shouldn't try to post things in between other tasks ...

please ignore my previous post ...

You're not alone, Ron. I found that auction earlier today, and didn't notice the lead time until I re-read it either. What I find odd is that, if he has to order them, then why does he have 'exactly 8' available... o_O

I buy plenty of stuff on eBay, but only when there's pictures of the actual item for sale. I've found that some people's interpretation of "new" means 'Well, it's not too used"... :rolleyes:

🍻

-Eric