Redlion G3 - C Programs wont run

Marc_U

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have several sites that have Redlion G306 HMI programs, within which I have several C programs that work with no problems.

However, I have just discovered that if just one of my C programs refer to a Data Tag that is on a device that is unavailable for some reason (e.g. broken comms cable), then NONE of the C programs will run, even though the other programs can communicate with their Data Tag devices.
:mad:

Is there any way to overcome this problem?
:unsure:

Thanks alot Jeremy.

Excerpt from Jeremy's email:

The issue is that programs won't run if the required data is not available unless you set the external data to Read but Run Anyway. You have one program which is starting other programs so that is why the missing devices are affecting other programs.

Thanks again.

As I need all those programs to run on the page's 'On Tick', and this problem applies when I use either one program to start the other programs, or use "Complex Code".
I'll set all my programs to "Read but Run Anyway".

Thanks for the help. :geek:(y):geek: