Twido communication problem

captain_is

Hy guys,

I have a problem :

For a month now i programmed a plc Twido TWDLCAA16DRF from my pc running TwidoSoft...there was no problem until yesterday when it doesn't commmunicate anymore...and i cannot understand why..
I want to mention that i double checked the modbus driver and reinstalled it an so on...
The strange thing is that the plc communicates succesfully with Citect on the same port and with the same settings..

Can you make some light in this scenario ?

Thanks

I resolved the situation by running a windows restore...i don't know what happened...i gues some driver was broked...thanks anyway

Similar Topics

Hello everyone!! Look i have a problem with my twido. i am using twido TWDLCDA24DRF i erased all data and now i cant communicate... Error's LED is...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone... I have a Schneider PLC TWIDO 24DRF (TWDLCAA24DRF)with RS-485 communication port (TWDNAC485T). This RS485 module is obsolete &...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, My name is Emanuel Moura, I'm from Brazil (it means, my english is not very good). I'm working with a project with PLC Twido...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone...!!!! I have configured my IP address and also created a server in Citect of that IP address.I have also mapped my I/O's to Modbus...
Replies
Views
HELLO I have a situation with one PLC twido TWDLCAE40DRF and six (6) HMISTU855; the configuration is shown in the attached. The situacion is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom