Building a Control Panel... in Shanghai

usaeng

Does anybody have a source to have a control panel built in Shanghai using locally available components? We are building a machine in China (for the Chinese market) and want to have the control panel built there, too. My thought is to provide a westernized parts list and schematics and have a Chinese shop cross the items to lower-cost, locally available components and then build the panel for me.

Similar Topics

Hello, I would like to build a control panel to house a some controls for a small system at work. Probably will install small PLC and couple...
Replies
Views
When building control panel and using sticky backs I normally drill through the little hole in the middle and tap it for a machine screw to make...
Replies
Views
Looking to build a new control panel and I don't have much experience in arc flash rules. Was thinking of using something such as this...
Replies
Views
I am building more and more panels. I have seen a few panels stands that allow you swivel the back panel. Does anyone know who makes these stands...
Replies
Views
What cabinets, components do you use, and tips on building control cabinets. Whats new on the market as in components.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom