Panelview1000 plus

srv

I have a new panel view 1000 plus.I got a backup archive file from the vendor.I am using Rsview ME 5.0 on my laptop.when i tried to restore it to my computer i came to know that the backup archieve file was created on version4.0.I could restore the file.I got the information that my new PV also has verion 4.0.Now iam in a confusion that can i restore the backup with a ME version 4.0 from my ME version 5.0.Then i have to create .Mer file and download to new PV.when i tried to create runtime aplication file(.mer),i got a message " unable to save rslinks enterprises communication setting".I couldn't make a .mer file.i am using rslinkenterprises version 2.5.How we can configure Rs view enterprises to communicate with a PV1000 and how we can download the archeive file to PV

WHen you restore the backup (.apa) using the newer version, it will create the file as a 5.0 version. Then you should be able to create a runtime file for the earlier version with a dropdown box.

As for the "unable to save rslinx enterprise communication setting"

See here:
AID 57451
AID 33994

FTVIEW_000.jpg

Last edited:
Actually my aim is to replace a damaged PV1000 plus with new one.I got the archieve file from the vendor.I copied the file to C/documet and setting/users/rsviewenterprises/ME/archeive.and i restored it by application manager.Then i got restored file in C/document and setting/all users/rsview enterprises/ME/HMI.what we have to do else for downloading it to new PV1000 plus.when i tried to create aplication i got message unable to save configuration in rslinks enterprises.Also i understood from the PV that version4.0 is using in PV,the archeive file i got from vendor also version 4.0 i am using version5.