need comparing file of s7-300 ,ab ,omron

abspaston

dear guys
i am working on camparing of 3 plc product.
1.siemens 2.allen bradley 3.omron
which product can i use instead of siemens s7_300 do the same
so evrybody can help me or have file please do me a favor.
it is,nt practical project.just i want to know any one have camparing file that i use how many more, more useful.
thanks all

All remarks made in this thread are still valid for this thread too. You don't give us enough information to help you. You didn't even bother to answer the questions asked in the other thread and now you start a new one. Provide us with the information and we might help you.

Regards,

OMRON CJ1 is in the same price froup, but it beats S7-300 regarding:
-networking possibilities
-almost ANY programming task could be represented in ladder only
-Memory card can be read in card reader
-software support: you have all you need in CX-one (With Siemens, it's confusing-too many software, service packs, hotfixes, updates...)
-online functions work much faster with Omron

I vote for Omron CJ1 instead of S7-300.