career help

basharath

For three years i was into the field of plc and scada(GE),i changed the company and this company manufactures RTU.Initially i thought it to be a automation cmpny by seeeing website.

the question is any way i joined here and before leaving i want to learn something so that it can be helpful to me in my automation career.
Also they want me to develop PLC functionality in RTU microprocessors by using some soft PLC's.(very small applications)
On what things should i concentrate on to learn.any good suggestions from seniors...
Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm 36 years old living in Newfoundland, and haven't found a stable career. I feel that eventually I'm going to be too old and will fall in the...
Replies
Views
So I've now been out of school for a couple years, and been a PLC and instrumentation tech at my current company for two years. This entire time...
Replies
Views
One of my friend told me about this site. Its just amazing to see the kind of questions and answers available here. I am in a dielama to accept an...
Replies
Views
Hey Everybody, I resigned from teaching, to pursue an IT career, and my original objective was to prepare for and pass a few entry level certs...
Replies
Views
Hey Gang, Considering how quickly I can pack this post with statements and questions, I'm gonna keep it simple and build from there. I got a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom