Plantmetrics Migration

tgoulding

Hi Guys,

We have a Plantmetrics Ver 7.0 running on a server which is on it's last legs. We are trying to move the application to new server and then later upgrade to the latest version.

Has anybody done this and could you post a few pointers. We've been on Rockwell's knowledgebase downloaded and read all the articles but we still seem to be having problems. It seems to me that the Performance Parameter information is not coming across when we follow Rockwell's advice for moving an application. I know in later version the Performance Parameters can be Imported/Exported but this facility doesn't seem to be available in Ver 7.0

Would appreciate any help on this.

Similar Topics

Hello everyone. I am trying to get reports to e-mail automatically from a PlantMetrics system at one of my customer's sites. I can schedule the...
Replies
Views
Any PlantMetrics users out there? I'm setting up one of the existing Report Objects called "Units by hour" which is a chart. By default it sets...
Replies
Views
This isn't a question, it's to share what I've discovered so that the next poor sap who attempts this will be able to avoid some of the pitfalls...
Replies
Views
So, I'm using Plantmetrics and loving it. Great stuff. Now comes the time to hook up to another controller using Matrikon OPC Server for Modbus...
Replies
Views
T
Greetings from home PLC people! We have at last gotten our hands on the long-awaited Plantmetrics data collection package. Our local rep gave us...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom