XT-EX 1756-L7x ESM Questions

Honga

Being an amateur I was pondering upon the use of the ESM in hazardous environments. I've been told that they're well desired in mining.

I suppose this is generated from the release of the L7x.

But as for the explanation I cannot figure it. Wouldn't you rather a battery because the current is internally restricted, whereas a supercap would more likely generate an arc?

After all, our product requires that all caps have leaking resistors installed prior to sending to our mining customers.

Similar Topics

Hi to All, I have a 1756-L7x redundant processor in one VLAN gateway is 10.17.120.1 and 1734-AENT in another VLAN gateway is 10.17.130.1, subnet...
Replies
Views
Having heard about the Intel quad core in the new L8 series processors, I was eager to get a new project where I could use one. That day came and...
Replies
Views
I'm checking on somebody else's very first PLC5 to CLX program conversion for them and noticed most integer tags were kept as INT rather than...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a ControlLogix 1756-L71SP that i want to use for general PLC applications, not safety. I am running Studio5000 v33, i can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a ControlLogix system with 1756-IF16 analogue inputs. I can't scale the inputs at the card as there is a requirement to facilitate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom