Tsx 17

porky

Hello to one and all

I was recently called out to sort out a problem on a water filteration system.. I was met with a TSX17 plc... I have never worked on one before and it seemed quite straight forward, but Then I came accross a symbole which lost me.. :) the following -------(#)
no address or label... There are quite a few of these.. I sorted the problem but would like to know what that means...many Thanks

I don't know the Tele PLCs, but could it simply be a 'continued on following rung' symbol?... :confused:

|
|----] [----] [----] [----] [----] [------(#)
|
|
| (#)----] [----] [----] [----] [------(OUT)

The # might get an actual number next to it if there are more than two targets.

beerchug

-Eric

Olá Porky, bem-vindo

I can check Monday, but I believe that's GRAFCET.

Telemecanique used to have those simbols and others like ==POST== to simulate the GRAFCET. If you can post more code it will help.

João