Omron Zen

oofoo

Hi, I just got a used omron zen but without software, where can I download a trial or maybe even a full programming tool??

Great, actully found the same page but was not sure that was the correct software. Anybody know if there is a full version available on the net?

I could upload you the free 90-day trial version of the ZEN software, but it is about 6 megabytes, and the forum only allows 300 kbytes for uploads. I could E-mail it to you. You can send a private message with your Email to me if you want.

Don't forget, you will need a special cable to communicate with the ZEN. The cable and software are not expensive. You may want to contact your local Omron distributor.

Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I am very new so I will try to give as much information as possible. I cannot get a Prolific PL-2303TA USB to RS232 to connect to an Omron ZEN...
Replies
Views
Hi, after 30 years involved with automation I'm actually writing my first PLC program and am struggling a fair bit. My background is mechanical...
Replies
Views
Hi I am setting a system up as per the attached picture, 5 inputs that are always present. These are sensors I have in an injection mould, if...
Replies
Views
Hello all, new on here, and relatively new to plc programming. I am trying to write a program which counts as it receives a cycle end input, and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to write a program for a omron zen plc. 1st light on for 30 sec 2nd light on for 12 sec 3rd light on for 3 sec then start all over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom