ControlLogix Memory Size

pitons2

Hello!
I'm working now on the project where ControlLogix controllers will be used but the problem is with predicting how much memory we will need that our program wouldn't exceed 70% of available! We have more experience with S7 controllers, is the memory used comparable in these controllers? We are thinking about L61, L62 or L64. The second question is about what is utilizing more memory. How could we make our program that it would use as less memory as possible? Is there some table or manual, where programming languages, blocks, etc. are compared, how much memory of CLX they are using
As you understand, we must order CPU before programm is made, otherwise there wouldn't be such a question!

Thank you

Similar Topics

... more PLC101 questions for you experience Ladder lovers: Do these PLCs boot up with junk values in memory, and if so how do you typically...
Replies
Views
Im trying to figure out how to use indirect addressing of memory locations to create a "for loop"-like function that would walk through every...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help shed some light on this. ControlLogix5555 was being edited online, with pending edits, when we lost comms from the laptop, then...
Replies
Views
1756_L55 ControlLogix I just swapped out a 1756-M13/A memory for a 1756_M23 memory I tried to follow the instructions, but when it came upgrading...
Replies
Views
Last week i have a very high defects on Rockwell Controllogix L5555 processor memory loss. In our plant we have about 40 Controllogix PLC and this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom