Omron Zen Pre v1

MWienstroer

I have an application where I need to scale 5 pulses down to one. I am planning on using an Omron Zen Pre v1 for this application.

I have the pulses coming into I0 and going to C0. From there when the counter reaches 5 it is supposed to send an output to Q0 and reset C0.

I have confirmed in simulation and in hardware that the counter is incrementing and that Q0 is not being activated.

Does anyone see what I am missing?

Thanks,
Mike

Attached is the diagram.

LF Counter.jpg

Hello
Are they relay outputs? Q0 will be on for one scan, so may not have chance to react. It may need retaining on for a time.

I take it the program is running? C0 increments and resets itsef?
Pp

It is a relay output. The program is running and the counter is incrementing and resetting. I will try latching the relay with a timed reset and see how that works.

Thanks!
Mike